Friday, April 13, 2012

~heart~

"i'm waiting for you, do you know my love? don't say it attachment, you don't know love. don't say i'm crazy, you don't know how i feel."

if i could tell those words to you. telling you how i'm desperately loving you. but, i can make sure, you won't love me, even if i'm telling you those nonsense thing, you still far from me. up until now, i know everything, loving you is nothing to me. then, i know, i need to make this sudden decision. LEAVING you then live by myself. i convince myself that, this is not love, it isn't.!! then, please don't appear in front of me anymore. when i see you, you are suffocating me a lot. i don't want to walk away from the reality of loving you, but i don't wanna be a psychotic in your life.  wherever i'm, whatever i'm do, i'm hoping that, you won't exist anymore.!! i don't wanna cry no more. now, i stop then you just disappear from my sight. leaves me now.!!

1 comment: