Wednesday, July 13, 2011

~bAd PersOn~


ill never c this bad person again 
i wont love again if it means ill get hurt 
even if i promises myself many times
ill looking for u out of loneliness
although there was another woman
i loved u without knowing
it was 2 late 4 change my heart
i erased everything of u from my heart
y are u like this? 
u said u loved me
you're the one who left me
crazy i hate u now
y am i like this?
y is my heart like this?
im looking 4 u crazy 
im going crazy because of u (emotion)
r u happy now that u broke my heart?
ill forget u i really will break off
i guess i was stupid 4 believe in u
every time the phone rang
i hated myself 4 hoping that it was u
even though i changed my number
i erased all pictures of us on my minihompy
like a foolishly i loved u
i saw u everyday out of habit
this is y its hard 2 breathe 
this is y im having a hard time
i wont cry because of u ever again
even if u came begging me every night
i wont love again



  


No comments:

Post a Comment